Thursday, March 09, 2017

Almost Green Time

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017


Unbelievably I've been sinus sick again since Sunday night. I had about 2 days of ok nose before that one set in. I'm going on 19 weeks of not feeling well. I think I'm on my third virus, n was on antibiotics before this one. That very cold snap probably contributed to the fever plus chills I suffered, n food had zero appeal  for days. now I'm starving again, but can't eat fast.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Often I crave cake but don't get to eat any unless I have time to bake some. This week I tried a new product I'd never seen before until last week when it was in the half-price bin for .50 c. Normally I steer away from microwave goods, but decided to try Dr. Oetker instant Mug Cake, limited edition, apple Spice flavor for a quick cake fix. All you do is add milk, stir, n nuke for a minute plus a few seconds.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

I am happy to report it came out well, was very easy to do, n tasted ok, kinda like Apple Jacks cereal. Now I wish I'd have bought 10 of them...

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

My diet is so limited now I'm not afraid of calories. I can't wait until those gums are all healed. It took all day to eat that cake. Now I want Apple Jacks cereal...
Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Well, I'd visited blogs n tried to comment on my tablet last week, but I messed something up. It said I needed more memory, so I cleared some cookies n history from chrome. but then, even tho I was signed in on google at blogger, it would not list my identity in the comment page n would not publish me! Each time I lost the text of the comment n it didn't work. So I apologize.
Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

That's why my comments were missing. I did read most of it tho. there were a few cases the comment worked, but I gave up on figuring it out n was too sick to want to.

I thought of trying to sign out n in again to blogger, but I can't seem to get to the sign-out menu option...

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017


I played around with more bright green in case some one wants to wall paper with it for Saint Patty's Day. All these round serpentine designs n rings look like Celtic things anyhow. I'm not Irish, but I do love green, n with Purple it's even better.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

This one looks like Aliens wearing goggles to me.

Next I'll be having fun with the Spring Ahead time this week-end.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2017

Pic is the wharf in the town center in February where I stopped to rest a bit after having my dental visit .  (Just altered it this week.)
Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017


12 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger cube said...

I'm relatively new to your site so I don't understand how you do your wonderworks. How do you get your stuff to work? I'm just curious because it's beautiful stuff, but I'd like to know a little about how it gets on the post. Like I said, I'm new here, so please forgive me.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

I did not know you could change colors...but why not? I think you may need to run a virus scan on your PC. You might be having spam issues as well! Look like warmer weather is headed your way.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Boy, you are just getting clobbered from all directions it seems. Hope you start feeling better in the coming days.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Your altered paintings are becoming more and more fantastic. Love the green. Sorry you have tablet problems as well as teeth problems. When it rains it pours.

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, when I alter pics I use my Paintshop Pro 7.1 program. It has many filters, n I found dialogue box preset values i like to input n save for custom commands. Usually I change texture first, but lately I am skipping that step. Then change the color pallet. Then run it through mirror effects at different angles. Crop, reflect again, n again... There are a lot of numbers to play with to find these. One is radial suction which I have lowered more recently. Mostly I'm clicking away. I paid big bucks for that software back in '01.

Tabor, yeah, this tablets may need help already. I deleted cookies I should have left alone I guess. I hope the cold is on the way out, but another snowstorm is predicted for 2 days from now. Yikes. Still too sick for walking in it. Thanks

G.B. , yep, when it rains it pours! My lungs are sore! Asthma is so bad now too. Everyone at work is out sick too. No one has been spared! Wish I'd gotten the flu shot this time! Thanks

Gran Annie, wow I just said that too! Here it is still ice n snow tho! Glad you like the recent changes. It's still a lot of fun for me. Unable to comment on your phobia post. Very entertaining over there! Good job, n based in reality too!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger cube said...

That's cool. Thanks for the info. Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, hopefully not more than you wanted to know... Yep it can get complicated! Getting my money's worth out of my software, plus all entertaining myself!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger cube said...

No, not a case of too much info. When I ask an honest question, I appreciate an honest answer.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger colleen said...

The cold freeze storm killed our early spring flowers and so I especially enjoyed your color. I just read an article about how people are getting sicker do to climate change and Joe and I have certainly been noticing that, bugs and allergic responses that seem to become chronic.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, Thanks, my poor head has been crunching angle numbers again...

Colleen, I have been sicker than ever, wish I'd had the flu shot! Allergies are horrible in the house now too. Good luck to a second bumper crop of spring blossoms!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Blogger can be so frustrating. That cake sounds good - I hope your mouth heals up soon. Will you replace the teeth?

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, that easy cake was amazing. Thanks, it is taking awhile. A few more trips to get the rest out left. Dentures are a ways off, too expensive at this point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home