Thursday, February 02, 2017

Ground Hug Day

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017

I don't wanna hug the ground today. It's cold n some frozen snow is still there off the walkways, cause Monday it snowed a few inches.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017

My mind keeps thinking about what a ground up hug would be like, n if it would smell good like coffee grounds, or like dirt, or maybe be X-rated on film, because our language can be so ambiguous it could mean many things, the slip of one letter... n my typos are muy muy muy! my hands way tired.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017

These had just happened, n I liked them too:

foozen
ambugious 


Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017

My poor tired brain would rather entertain itself with funny thoughts about what those may be, instead of all those repeated weekly chores n errands I need to do.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017

It seems everyday like I've been here before, n I'm reminded of Bill Murray n Andie MacDowell doing a day over n over again until they get it right. I've kinda lost sight of what's actually the right way to stop the rut I seem to be in with time since I moved here. I always hope to score a lottery win to nullify this rut with ease.

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2017

I got sick with a flu yet again for the work-week, n actually was out a day because standing up was out of the day equation. I'm finally back to eating little bits, n am slow-cooking a stew that will last awhile because I'm filling up so quick. Plus, some one messed up the freezer by not closing the door tight, so it had to be defrosted n I'm in a hurry to cook up my stuff. Threw most of the planned to re-heat stuff away from waiting too long, now many rainy Day freezer things too.


Photo by SnaggleTooth 2017

I think I only can remember 3 days since Xmas time when I didn't feel sick with sinus issues.

Alot of folks here are gearing up for a Superbowl Party, n I'd like to see it, but again I will be stuck at work.

Hope your Groundhog Day Goes Well.

6 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Oh no you sound a bit down, tired and ill. I hope things improve soon for you, and you get some more rest. I do love your pictures as usual.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Keep up hope that spring is around the corner. Keep up hope. Then you can do one of those kaleidoscope pictures of tulips.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I lost my voice on November 1st and only got it back one week ago. I had a good Ground Hog day because I am well and am sorry you are fighting off flu. Love the pictures.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thanks Joe! Yep not easy to be in a good mood when it feels like groundhog Day all the time!

Tabor, spring is aways off in New England. I miss the tulips at the old yard. None of the transplants to here made it through the drought. Thanks

Gran Annie, my voice came back but I'm fighting ear aches n chapped lips today. Thanks

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

So sorry you are sick, Snaggle - it's difficult to recover when the weather is so cold and unrelentingly bad, I'll bet.

I loved that Groundhog Day movie. :)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, it has been a very long n sleepy 5 weeks now, thanks. At last some one who appreciated that film besides me! If only we all could get to do-over the mistakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home