Tuesday, June 16, 2015

vvvvvoomm


Some kind of strange, alien animal perhaps? Which reminds me to wonder how Mischief will deal with all this change. She's not doing well lately- Well, she is ancient at 16 years old.

There are other animals at the new place which may freak her out a bit. Two Chiwawas in a separate house section, n two, orange kittens , one of which will stay, n another person there has a kitty in their room.


Mischief will have to stay in my room for awhile, regardless. Hopefully we can avoid any kitty wars,  major stress, n noise problems. She's so spoiled here, ruling the entire castle as Queen, n getting to go out on the deck or in the yard. The imposed restrictions will likely drive us both nuts.


I have a ton of similar, pretty sunset pics from last week. I won't have much blog or play time the next several weeks tho. I may just post a few wordless pic posts here n there. An extra day off the next few weeks, trying to get all this done.

Off to the "Move Stuff" Races...

6 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Have fun

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

One Day at a time. That is all that I can wish you as you move forward on this challenge.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, The past two days of moving heavy things downstairs n trucking to storage hasn't been as much fun for my muscles as I'd like... Thanks

Tabor, I do need to get reminded of that, as I'm a nervous wreck with a deadline looming so I don't hve to pay another month here. Thanks

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Sounds as if you will be living in a multi-family house - that could be fun. I hope Mischief will be OK that day - I bet she will be.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Moving is a nightmare, I hope it's all going okay. As Tabor says, one day at at time. You can only do what you can do. I'm sure Mischief will adapt okay, just like you will too!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, in a house with 5 other folks, I got a small cage to keep her in so there aren't many incidents before she has a chance to adjust. Leaving her house is what will upset her most.

LLcoolJ, Yep- it is SO MUCH WORK! Finding so much I'd forgotten about- n lost my bathing suit! Can't figure out where it went last fall, tho I remember storing it in a new spot- don't know where! Hard to find a good one around here in this huge mess I've made this week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home