Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hiya

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015

Going into summer mode on the Cape here, altho it was still pretty cold overnight. I trans-
planted a bunch of stuff yesterday, n really need to clean-up old, battle-weary planters. Plastic just never lasts.

Alot of construction n traffic around recently also. Here comes the Memorial Day big Week-end, second only to the Fourth of July here.
Of course work will be huge order, over-worked time.


Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015

Spring clean-up is in full swing, n I really have to sort old papers n stuff. The stuff organizing never ends. If only I had alot of free time n energy to get all these chores done. A few more hours of daylight helps alot.
Just when I get rested enough to do things, I always have to go back to work n get over-tired again... Since I've had this job, it's been so difficult to keep up, but here I go anyhow.


Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2015


Walking the past few weeks has revealed many green n blossoming sights to savor. Here's a neighbor's Hyacinth in the middle of a lawn. None of mine ever made it to bloom a second year, so I won't criticize. The critters keep eating the deck bulbs I think.


Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2015

The new cam is doing a good job wth flowers I think. This is a crop from the about photo.
Hope everyone gets to enjoy the long Memorial Day week-end. For me it will be very long work-hours.

9 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

Here come the Summer people!






( '>
/))
//""

ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Work not hard
for each day
holds new things
to find

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Yes, very beautiful flower shots. I can smell the hyacinth from here.

Paper organization, would love to make time for that too.

Happy weekend coming up, hope you get to rest before and after the big rush.

xooxo

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Your recent comment on my blog jarred me into action. There is an update on my blog today. Not sure I will keep posting but wanted folks to know what was going on. Love your new camera photos.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, already alot of niose n traffic. Aloha!

Ellis, Never an easy day
at work,
or chores,
or even summertime...

Jannie, So much to sift, n really little time to do, but must. Thabks

Gran Annie, Yay- good to see you are here- thanks

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Hay no one but my human knows how hard you been workin, been so warm in the trailer park have been able to lay out in the yard with me brothers.. so we can watch " Pal " plant seeds hope they come out...
love your flowers...
Ok love...
Lucythedoxie

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lucy n Pal, I'm even busier than you realize. Should be calling you on Day Off soon. Good luck with your planting. Yep- pretty hot out, but we'll take it !

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope it wasn't too bad, Snaggle. Sorry to be so late commenting - I've been away for a few days. Amazing how backed up on blog reading we can get, huh?

Beautiful hyacinth!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Things are not going as well as i'd like lately- Thanks Will update soon. I'm about to get so far behind on blogging-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home