Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lie Lax

Image by SnaggleTooth 2015

I so want to just sit n read a good book.  
Instead I have ooddles to do, n far too much dust to find with my allergy- Currently I have a stingy, red eye n am eating benedryl like candy.

There are so many plans inside my brain I wouldn't be surprized if smoke seeped from my ears.



Image by SnaggleTooth 2015

Then there's trying to eat up some of my food stores so it doesn't get tossed out. Seems like all that' s been saved n already paid for is about to to paid for just to keep. I can't bring the frig with me. I have to start excavating the freezer.
Ice cream n frozen yogurt is the easy part, of course. Time to thaw n cook regular meals is difficult while trying to get so much else done.
Looks like I'll be wasting alot more food than I want to.


Photo by SnaggleTooth 2015

This is a crop of the below pic. This cam does take good, close-up flower shots.

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2015Yep, I'd rather play with more pics n lie down relaxing to take time to smell the flowers, but looks like it'll be another month before I get to.

The pic is the lilacs in the back yard. You can smell them all the way down the street this week. I'm too allergic to bring them inside, but they are so beautiful.
Back to trying to keep dust out of my eyes...

8 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

work work work
no time to rest
keep, throw, keep, throw
no easy chores to make

flowers that are grand
they hurt my eyes too
rats I have to go to work
way to much to do


Don't over work.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis,
Keep. throw,
storage, room
I don't know
Where it will all go...

I may be skipping a bit of job work...

Thanks

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Love the photos and glad you like the new camera. Moving is stressful, so do not beat yourself up. Try to look at all the good reasons for the move. Try to find time to sit each day and do nothing.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Thanks, I'll be missing the Purplw yard flowers. I like your advice, n usually that's when I'm too exhausted to move- Sifting n sorting is so tiring!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Wish I could be there to help eat the ice cream! The lilacs are beautiful - I don't think I've ever seen them in person.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Eating They are pretty n numerous on the huge bush here, but in the rain the past few days.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Lilacs are beautiful and yes they smell very strong! Your camera does take good close ups. However busy you are you should always find some time to relax.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I'm a Sidetrack City person this week- Too many tangents n directions to go with things, n chipping away so slowly. Today I'm going to stop to eat canned peaches. Been resting with Mischief for a nap evenings before up all night sorting this week. I so want to do nothing! Mostly cause I fell I'm being forced into action tho-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home