Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Direction



Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2015


The real one first for a change...

I'm really going to miss catching these free, sunset sights like I caught this past week. I went down to the bridge, but my cam batteries died. Hurried back home to switch them out, n by the time I got back to the bridge, the sun had dipped below the cloud banked horizon, but the remaining color was fantastic.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015

So much here has to be done, I don't know which way is up. Especially I don't want to pack up all the little trinkets hung about to cheer me up, like the chimes, bells, n butterfly mobiles. I have so manybreakable knick-knacks to try not to break.

Weather has gone quite cool the past few days, n rain today finally after a month long drought had me not get as much done as I'd planned.


Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015

At least I have tons of M-cove sunset pics to help me remember these times. It will be tough getting to take sunset pics after I move, due to being further from the beach, which faces east.
 Now back to resting up for more very long days...


6 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I bet things are crazy for you now. Maybe you'll find new beautiful things to photograph in your new home? I think you'll find beauty anywhere you live. You are that type of person. At least you have all your beautiful photos too.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I did not realize you were in the middle of a move. That is such an emotional experience and something that can be painful as well as motivating. Good luck and take it one day at a time.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Another exploding view
as the bomb clod shows
a lake of peaceful hue
as I think a lake goes

at this point in life
change might be grand
still there be strife
Not seeing that sand

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Conditions will be alot different, n getting to the water will happen less often. I don't get to bring alot with me, but at least you have faith I'll find things to get pics of, thanks.

Tabor, good advice, n guess I have to. Still wonder how all thins will happen this month. I've barely begun-

Ellis, If only I could take my view with me,
n walk the beach every day,
I'll miss all that quiet n space,
Without seeing water along my way.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I cannot even imagine the thought of moving - so sorry you have to go. You'll have good memories and photos of those cove sunsets though.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I'm Still wondering how all this will get done in just a few weeks while I'm so exhausted from work. I certainly have taken hundreds of pics to remember this place by. You're right-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home