Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Spring Reflection

Image by SnaggleTooth Spring 2015

So much to do n so little free time. Work has been crazy orders the past few weeks. They have been hiring new folks n torturing me with keeping up while newbies don't do their share yet. It's tough finding any unhurried time recently.

Finally the warmth is settling in, enabling me to ditch the heavy coat in favor of a hoodie. Plants are sprouting fast, n the green is filling in again.

Last Day Off I made it for a walk n took pics at the bridge, beach, n pier. Still haven't processed most yet. More pics are coming out better at least.

Image by SnaggleTooth Spring 2015

Catch-up time for all the yard n plant work, plus cleaning, paying bills, n other back-log. There's so much on the list I don't know which end is up!

Mischief wants to go out more n keeps waking me up too early. So I missed 2 more hours of sleep planned today, n have to take benedryl which gets me tired on top of that.
I wish I could afford to just relax, but I'm getting back on the crazy ride...
Photo by SnaggleTooth Spring 2015

This Canadian Goose looks to be touring the budding Forcynthias on his way under the bridge to the B-cove. Finally a goose pic that's more than a dark silhouette using the new cam. The past few sunset trips to the bridge have been cloudy, n not as colorful.
 More village pics on the way soon.

10 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Very nice composition on the water bird shot. Sorry you are so busy, but I am sure you are thankful for having work!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Such little time
ones have alone
to gather thought

Glad pics are better
shooting what ones sees
not hiding the truth

yet your still tired
not free as the goose
leaving ripples behind

coming into view till
disappearing tomorrow
to be or not, seen again

Till next post
I wish you ado





 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Thanks, one of ten other not good ones. I'm grateful for having a job, just not that one. I'm too worn out in my free time lately.

Ellis, I'd love to wander
the bay with the gander
He must have a girl
waiting on eggs under
My eggs are poached,
I mean posts!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

hello from Sugarloaf mountain

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Happy mothers day hope you have a great day and all off your friends too...
L U C Y

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David! Long time no hear from you- I'll have to go see what you're up to.

Lucy! Thankyou- I had to work but folks were being pretty nice to me at least- I bet Pal is enjoying the warm weather-

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I always say it - you live in such a beautiful place! I hope those newbies get up to speed soon!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I'm so sorry you are so busy all the time. It must be really stressful. We all need time to unwind and relax.

Love the photo of the duck and the processed shots too!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hey, Snaggle. Miss you! Sorry I've not been around, was just life-chilling for a while. Then, our little dog, Sweety got hit by a car 2 weeks ago, and died. That has been hard but we are coming around now, feeling a bit better gradually. Going to adopt a new poochie this summer, lots needing homes.

Tell Mischief to let you sleep!!

xooxoxoxoxoxo

And no, I don't think I'm a robot, well most days I don't. :)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Yep, I love this place. So far eveyone sticks me with their share of the work. Thanks.

LLcoolJ, Yep, Stress is my key word lately. If work would just co-operate! Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Jannie, Sorry you lost your Doxie! They are our family after all- n losing them is difficult. Mischief isin't listening to the sqwirt bottle lately in her old age, getting very stubborn. At work I am a robot who doesn't need to eat, sleep, or use the rest room... why I need a better job. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home