Friday, April 18, 2014

Almost Easter Already

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2014

A temporary setback to un-quiting freezing temps this week has me loafing inside to wait-out a cold virus recovery. There are now 4 mini-daffodils n a Hyacinth out in the side garden. Good thing I waited on seed planting. Maybe I'll do some indoors this week.

Much yard work is just waiting on me to feel better. Really I'm just exhausted heading into Easter week-end. Of course I'll have to work on the holiday. We have new Boston Strong products adding to crazy week-end orders.

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2014
Following Easter, Patriots Day is Marathon Monday, n so many folks are determined to cross that finish-line this year, after last year's devastation. Hopefully better security prevents any harm to the runners n spectators this year.

I hope all the Fundraisers do way better this time. Have a fun holiday hunting down those good eggs...
I have cookies n creme n peanut butter ones. just hope I feel good enough to eat some.


8 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Small pieces of chocolate are the only candy crossing my door sill. I even limit eating those as if I had chocolate bunnies in the house I would not be able to get throug the door at all.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sara said...

What a cool picture. It looks Aztec or Mayan, like a mask. I like it.

Have a great (and fun) Easter:~)

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hey YOU'RE a good egg. And I found you!! Best way to find a good egg.

Hoppy Easter. And say hi to those cute little blooms for me, okay! Tell them Jannie thanks them for enhancing Snaggle's side garden.

xooxoxox

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Okay I am confused. Are those rabbits in the cage real or are they cookies and creme and peanut butter?

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, real chocolate is good for you- n you can burn it off chasing grandkids.

Sara, Thanks. Luckily there's no longer need of sacrifices to the Incan Sun God... I once studied ancient Meso-American art in college.

Jannie, Thanks- you too. Wish I had some time to loaf outside to enjoy those more. I'm glad something came up in there- was empty all last summer, Critters sometimes dig up my stuff-

Gran Annie, Those are real, pet rabbits some folks I know just got. But the eggs are candy!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm sorry you have been sick! I hope you are better today.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Sounds as though you are on the mend. You will be in some warm sunshine soon.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, What a long week I've had- Not back to normal, but clearing up at least. Thanks

Tabor, Today thunder boomers kept me from sleeping, but at least it wasn't snow. Yesterday was nice, I should've skipped work. Stormy here now-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home