Thursday, October 24, 2013

Three

Photo by SnaggleTooth

The third week of October already- Time seems to be flying past at breakneck speed...

I'm sure it's the waning daylight hours I rush thru after waking in an attempt to get things requiring good light accomplished. This week I'm grateful to get to the store n laundry at all.
The cold makes it easier to sleep, tougher to get up, n has been bothering my teeth.
An abscess at the front of my mouth has stopped me in my tracks. After a day of warm compresses n hot tea it's been a bit less painful finally. It's made me a bit anti-social,  as eating n talking has been difficult.The calling list is getting lengthy. So much not to do!

Leaves are getting deep n piling up. It's blustery out there, adding to my current procrastination mood.. I don't like letting chores pile up, but have learned I need to heal n feel up to it first. At least the editor is letting me post-
Now back to recovering again...

8 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Nice lighting.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

That is just a gorgeous shot. I would have wanted to stand there forever.

I'm sorry about the pain in your mouth - oh my, I hope you get some relief.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger TALON said...

What a stunning photograph, Snaggle! I got lost in staring at it. I'm so sorry about your abscess. I hope it settles quickly for you. Teeth can be so aggravating at times. Yes, some things have to fall by the wayside when we need to rest. Hope you get some good and healing rest.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Thanks- better in person of course!

Lynn, The sights are so fleeting at sunset, it's only seconds before it changes-

Talon, Thanks, glad you enjoyed the pic- I hate swelling n throbbing gums- Gets worse the older I get- I am resting more this week, just wish chores weren't getting bigger for next week!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I am letting chores pile up and am starting to curl up in a ball. I must not do this! Perhaps I'll get out and find some lovely scenery like you show in your photo. Hope you recover very soon from the abscess. It hurts me just to think of the pain you are experiencing. Bless your heart.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, the colder weather does make procrastination easier. Of course I have to go to work while I deal with the pain, n wish I had paid sick time instead. Can't wait to clear this one up- thanks

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Snaggle, I hope you got some quality rest between work and chores and that the pain has subsided. Teeth (and gums) can be such annoying things. Necessary, yes, but so utterly painful when something flares up.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I'm opting for rest more often lately, tho never seem to sleep enough. The maladies are morphing n relentless... Luckily, we deal better with pain with age...Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home