Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Posies


 Photo by Snaggletooth Feb 2013














Outside the rail from my paddock

I can almost reach this pretty thing.

In the dead of winter in icy cold 

Taunting n tempting me.


Looks as good as summer candy, 

but doesn't smell like a living thing 

N I know some flowers taste so sweet

Except tough plastic ones...

..............................................
Poem by SnaggleTooth Today
 Photo by Snaggletooth Feb 2013

( Recently I visited a horse farm that has adorable  miniature horses)

6 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

The miniature horses are cute I agree. We had a Shetland pony in the field in front of our house and he was a delight to watch.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love to watch horses and ponies from a distance but they sense my fear close up and take advantage. My horse experiences as a child were not the best. It is amazing to watch them contort to reach something outside the fence.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

They ARE adorable!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Oooo, I just want to give them big hugs, they are so cute!!

And the only thing better than summer candy would be autumn candy, winter candy and / or spring candy.

I want candy!
(drums.)
I want candy!! :)

oxoxox

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Oh my! Wouldn't I love to bring one of those beauties home! Great shots, Snaggle. I'm laughing at the plastic flowers!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, They had alot of ponies, plus a dwarf Mini- Whose pic wasn't good tho. They have alot of personality, I think.

Gran Annie, Sorry you had a bad experience, n hope you don't blame all the horses- I may post more horse pics this week- don't cringe!

Lynn, I really want some- Too bad they won't fit here...

JanF, The horses like candy too- alot! They've come a long way from sugar cubes... They're into peppermints!

Talon, wish I had enough money for some of those Minis! I think the purpose of the flowers is as a toy more than a decoration. Tough to keep the horses busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home