Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Hunting

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011
I'm thankful
I can see the sky,
Sun, rain,

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011
Feel the wind,
Walk Outdoors



Live here,
Have a job.
Little Truck,


Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011Folks who care,
Even if at a distance
Or on a small screen

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011

Enjoy your Hugs from Loved ones,
Completing journeys home,
Great table spreads,
Football n video games.

Original Image on ESR by SnaggleTooth 2007







Most of all the familial com-
pany.

I'll be working n all week-end too-
Safe travels,
Leaving Happy Trails behind you...

(This is post # 888!)

8 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK but I hope you have a lovely time.

I love your list of things to be thankful about. And so many cool images too!!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, That explains why you're surfing, 'cause all the USA folks have fallen asleep after eating all that turkey! I hope the folks there are thankful too. Thank you!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Happy 888! We all have lots of things to be thankful for - I am thankful for blog friends like you.

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankyou Lynn! 888 is a lucky number too- fitting for this holiday. I'm very thankful for you also!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Well, happy 888!! I just posted 444 not too long ago, but forgot to note it. At 500 I will, I guess.

So much to be thankful for, including YOU!!!!!

xoxoxo

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, thanks. Post numbers sure fly by... But I seem to be slowing down alot lately. Thanks for you Cheery Twirly Girl too!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Only 888 huh? Slacker!

runs

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Gran Annie is doing a post per day to get to 1k by March. I am really slacking lately- not much to reveal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home