Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pretty Vines

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2010 .
.
.
They are looking lovely this week, those first turners to red in the neighbor- hood. Next to the M-cove by the side of the road, the easily identified three-leafed variety of climbing itchy plant.
.
The color yells out "Look here!" to all autumn seekers. "This is where I've been hiding all summer- Ha!"
.

Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2010 .
Then I made it more colorful after applying texture effects, n applied the rotating mirror again- currently my fave Paint trick. Rather looks clown-esk doesn't it? (Orange face, green hair-) There is just no end to the fun n games for me here.
.
I'm kind of feeling carried away with posting these altered versions so often this year on ESR. I suppose I'll evolve out of this phase, but perhaps there is no turning back...
.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2010.

.

.
A bright, pretty vine winds up a tree trunk in search of better light. The Poison Ivy won't plague anyone up there, at least. Fall arrives today, n here's the premiere color dancer.
.

Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2010



.
.Then I found a Doggy (orange), Kitty (orange), n Mystery Head (green n brown) totem pole with arms to make me ponder the wonders of the universe...
(How have I managed to avoid getting nailed by this beach-side cluster...?)

8 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Cool pics. Definitely gives one something to think about.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

The clown was evil
and yes the dog cat and owl I did see.
But I also saw a cort jester dancing for me.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I love the turning leaves! The altered versions remind me of a kaleidoscope.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I love the fall colors! The reds are especially lovely, aren't they? And I love the altered pics because it is like worlds within worlds!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, Thanks, making me think up quite alot I wouldn't otherwise...

Ellis, poor clowns always getting a bad rap- ooo Owl n a jester found. Very Good!

Lynn, I do hope you soon get some in your weed pot around the end of October. and the patterns are endless like one also.

Talon, The Poison Ivy n NY Asters are color-dominating the hill this week. Next I expect the wild Holly n bittersweet cines. A ways to go yet for the trees. Thanks! I too like the altered realities.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Jannie likes your pretty pictures.

Jannie is tired.

Jannie bids you good night.

Jannie loves you.

xoxo

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, what are you doing here under the totem pole? Good Wampum... me too zzz zzz zzz ...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

xoxo

:)

xoxo

I did see aweesome totam poles in British Columbia. And a nude beach!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home