Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Part Green, Part Machine

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2010


This could be a new other-worldly superhero with halo-fingers, Leafy arms, n a gleaming chrome-armored torso... Techno-Tree! Wonder if he pinches like a Praying Mantis? He looks very dangerous, indeed.
.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2010

Here we have another insectile character, his droid side-kick, complete with large, fluffy green eyes n leafy apendages to match- Full of sensors n antenae, G-2-M-o.



Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2010


The arch-enemy, evil red-Googley-Eyed Gobbly hides in a corner, waiting to enact some mischief on the unsuspecting passerby,


Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2010
As the orginal, unmutated sunflower next to a coffee shop uptown bemoans her identity being stolen n manipulated!

6 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger TALON said...

lol! I bet the sunflower had a blast playing superhero!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm with Talon - the most fun that sunflower has had all summer. :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

It is strange how yoiu can take a sunflower and change it so much. Nothing is what it seems now days.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, she's remained surprizingly unscatched considering her very public location.

Lynn, She didn't know she had ir in her! She's one of the really huge, 6 ft ones.

Ellis, I never cease to amaze myself at what I get from playing with these innocent subjects! A fun way to get new Sci-Fi story characters...

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Holy cow! Imagination overload on those, the first was especially fun -- I see a little queen at the bottom, she has a round purple halo on her. She seems to be the boss. :)

great to see you again. I'm up late, fooling around with a new rainbow idea for my navigation buttons. But soon I'll get to bed, I promise. Very rare for me to be up this late, ever, let alone a school night.

Raining like a mother, to use an expression, tonight. New garage has water in again -- back to a better drain system! Shoot.

But first, I see you have a labor day post I've not yet seen. I never want to miss commenting on any of your posts, my friend!!

xoxo

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Yes it certainly makes my mind take-off.
I was thinking that was either a mechanical symbiot or a shield decoration on the armor... The amount of faces I come up with is crazy alot!
I'm always up that late, often just getting back from work!
I won't hold it against you if you miss a few comments. But thanks
btw- you're the one who wanted a sunflower...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home