Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Color Moment

Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 31 2010
.
.
.
Glorious wonders of sky n ocean
Refreshing waters, peace of mind
Cares part waves ripple away
Golden moments the greatest prize
.
Soul searching peace, solitude
Life waters tugging at my soul
No where to go only be here
Other things you won't know
.
Time given back to me
Loves lost returned
Food for staying sweet
Becoming whole, complete
.
If color lasted a lifetime
Eyes would always see
Hearts would feel the beat
Rhythm could extend eternity.
.
Behold the gifts given
We miss what we don't have
I'm allowed a tiny grain of life
Humbled in the moment, glad
.
............................................Poem by SnaggleTooth today
Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 31 2010

5 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Snaggle, that is truly one of your most beautiful poems! Makes me feel peaceful because you were. I hope you carry that feeling with you where ever you go!

xo

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Very nice - golden moments. Love that.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Those photos are glorious, Snaggle. Your poem is lovely. The appreciation of "golden moments" makes a life truly worthwhile.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Life tugging at your soul
Lost love returned
Eternal rhythm of heart
Lost but given back for a moment

Nice feelings to tell your message.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Thanks. What's great is looking here later, remembering that moment so clearly.

Lynn, I'll enjoy the pretty moments while I can get them for sure!

Talon, Thanks, got so many good ones I had a time choosing between them all. Golden moments is what I live for-

Ellis, fav place truelly makes me feel that wonderful- To me the ocean is life! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home