Wednesday, September 08, 2010

All Things

Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 8 2010


.
Must come to an end...


Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 8 2010 .
Last Day of vaca, n I'm having a low-key day, thanks to my sniffly cold which appeared as I awoke. *Drats*
So most of the planned errands got post-poned n I hung out by myself with my nasty sinuses.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 8 2010When I went to go sit outside to read, the thick, dark, puffy clouds rolled over head, n it rained a bit.
Then finally, right at sunset the clouds moved enough to let some color thru. I went down to the D-bridge just in time to see it, the best part of my day.
.
Back to the grind, somewhat easier now...

6 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger TALON said...

That sunset is beautiful, Snaggle. It reminds me of an oversized rainbow - gorgeous! I'm sorry you've got a cold. That completely sucks!Hope it clears up as quickly as it showed up!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Still it was good to end the day with such a gorgeous sun set.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Amazing sunset! At first I thought it was a sunrise, til I read your words.

Hope that cold shakes off before it can take hold deep.

Glad things will be less busy at work for you.

xo

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool post. Cool photos.

All the best, Boonie

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Glad you had some good r&r.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, At least I could take pics, n there was a sunset to see after all. of course now I have to work with the cold. Thanks

Ellis, Yes, for me a dew seconds of beauty make up for a day full of "Not to-Do s"

JanF, I never seem to go outside for sunrise, which is my bedtime. Those colors were there only for seconds! Day 2 of cold- sinuses stll not breathing.
I returned to an inspection night! So much for easy-

Boonie, Welcome to ESR comments. Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Gran Annie, Thanks, I really did need it- had been a year since I've had a whole week off!

Lynn, Thanks, Hot n Sour? Must look it up. I've been drinking peppermint tea. Zero smell here-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home