Sunday, August 29, 2010

Garden Party

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2010
.
.
.
The blind-folded white bird
Sings of a grey fox
Masking a bleeding Heart
Muddied in the splatter
Of a green disappearing
As a Butterfly basks
Finding nectar in the
Blue blossoms surrounding
A strange Place
Beyond description...
.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2010



.
.
.
I get such unique sights when playing with my natural scenes, color effects, n the rotating mirror-
Think I spot a varmint too...
-Did I miss anything?

7 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

And did you visit with any old friends at this lovely garden party?

(got that old Rick Nelson song rumbling through my head)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I thought of the same song G did! I always liked that lyric "ya can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Reminds me of a kalidescope - all sorts of beauty to be discovered.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

I'm with Talon
a kalidescope
of colour

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, "But It's- alright now..." Do love that song! Just what the picture told me, hopefully I get a real one later in the week.

Lynn, I really want to get me a copy of that one on CD! Took awhile to think of a post title this time-

Talon, You wouldn't believe all the time I'm wasting playing with this thing! Got an interesting Kaliedoscope one for the near future. Also, I got a animal story out of the mix-up...

Ellis, I just shifted the Horzontal Center n mirror angle around until I saw the bird- Like one small section of the scope on one cycle. Still hard for me to believe the original!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I love that butterfly in green. And the heart! Cool stuff.

xoxo

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Thanks- then there's the tiny blue eyes on the critter at the bottom of the diagonal- a groundhog maybe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home