Sunday, May 30, 2010

Seaweed Haulers R Us

Photo by SnaggleTooth ay 2010
.
.
In less than a minute flat little B n his girl friend had a big pile of seaweed to slide along the sand on the converted to summer toy flying saucer with a rope. (Aren't they so adorable?)
.
Wish I didn't have to work all week-end. Right now I'm so sore it isin't funny at all- I just hope to make it to Tuesday without collapsing. All our work-orders have gone thru the roof. We keep running out of racks, screens, baskets, n space to put the goods in. I've had to go in extra early n work longer. I feel like one big blister!
.
To top it as the gumdrop, the weather is warm but I don't get to enjoy it. I'd love to go back to the beach n play, but for a few more days yet- I'm just hauling butt ASAP all the way...

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Aww! They are having so much fun! They are beautiful!

Hope your work days zip by so you can enjoy some well deserved R and R at the beach, Snaggle!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, They are so full of fun n energy, n were moving so fast it's amazing I got them in the shot-
Thanks! I'm so tired tho- I'll prob sleep all day-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home