Saturday, April 03, 2010

Bunny Day

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2010


May your eggs be found,

Your hop be springy,

Your peeps be sweet,

Your beans be jelly,

Your basket full,
N your Heart content
After the candy rush
In honor of ressurrection...

drawing by SnaggleTooth April 2009



This "Sharpie" marker scetch on a piece of bond was on the kitchen wall all last year since Easter time. This week I took a photo of it, applied effects in Paintshop Pro, n here is it's altered cousin in a pastel hue.

Happy Easter Everyone !

(You guessed it, I have to work...) poem artwork

9 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Hope your Easter was lovely, Snaggle! Loved the horse and bunny sketch - so cute!

It took me ages to get a reply box - blogger is acting up for me tonight.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, Hope your day went well too- Mine was OK, but little sleep. Glad you liked my little altered doodle.
Thanks for the tip on Blogger Bugs today- maybe I would've had more comments-

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

how lovely you are.
cool post!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm sorry you had to work, but hope you had a good Easter in spite of that.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ji, Thankyou- Hope your Easter was good!

Jingle, Wow Thankyou so much! Easter basket awards, how grand!

Lynn, One of these days I want my holidays back. Before work was good, anyway-

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

KARRITS!!!!

And you are sutch a good sketchir, snaggle. REELY, REELY good!!!

xoxoox

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BB, finally you noticed all the Bunnies over here. Poor Bunny had to give some carrots to the horse for Easter...

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/the-celebrate-poet-of-march-award-announcement-for-nominations/

fun and smart,
please join us!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ji, Thanks, n for the invitation. I'm truelly short on time until my tax forms are mailed, n do need a new hard drive to keep getting around the web- Out of space for virus protection updates, so understand I want to n am having many computer problems lately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home