Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two


.
.
.
This day was too good to be true...
I had a second Day Off in a row! I got to sleep enough hours both days. I got out in warm, but breezy sunshine for errands early today.
.
On display here is my best, close gull pic ever- of two birds! I kid you not, I was less than 6 feet from these sizeable, unalarmed specimens. (No zoom, no crop shot). The wind was gusty, n they apparently had curtailed flight plans to stare at the Sun's afternoon decent from the fishing wharf' rail.
.
Between home, the Town Center area, n Fav Beach zone I took tons of decent pics, n the cam batteries are still good. (how unusual). I got an 8-seedling flower plant flat for $2 at the market. (Last year same one was $4.99). I sighted my first Robins at the golf course. More gull pics availed themselves at the beach also, but not as close.
.
I got home, cooked n ate early, n now have time to relax early. I'm feeling alot better n congestion has finally cleared up. I've procrastinated a few chores n processed some pics. It's so much easier to deal with getting ready for work again after a day like this-

11 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

A banner day, sounds like! I'm glad you got some rest and enjoyed your time off.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

so glad you were able to enjoy the day!.. I've got a long winded post over on my blog from this morning.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger TALON said...

The gulls looked like they were posing for you, Snaggle! Wonderful to have 2 off in a row and have some fine weather to enjoy them!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Travis Erwin said...

It's always nice to get a break and rest up.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Well!!! I wish every day could be like that for you, Snaggle!

It is probably that not getting enough sleep that helps wear your immmunities down and those darn congestion -- allergy gunks think they can just barge on in on ya.

Fie on them! Fie I say!!

It is a new day! Sunshine!! Croci!! Gulls feeling in tune too.

Whoooo-hooooo!!

xo

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

helo! yoo-kno-hoo heer! me.

i cank maek a loooong kommint, i haz to go do teh disshes.

and open my jannie's beers.

love, blue bunny
xoo

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

how wonderful. I'm glad to hear you rested and relaxed

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must have a good rest,
hope so!
nice to see you free and funny,
Happy Friday!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your posts, you always carry thoughtful notes and incredible wit..
best!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

loverly!



Aloha from Hawaii my Friend


Comfort Spiral

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, was an unusually good day for me.

MB, thanks- ooo I'll be over very soon!

Talon, I believe they were. They had some eye contact exchange, n decided if I didn't approach more they'd pretend I wasn't there... they knew I needed a lift. About time it got nice too-

TravisE, welcome to ESR comments! Yes, it is. I don't relax much lately- except for blogging that is-

JanF, Me too! n while we'reat it, hitting the lottery jackpot would be good too! I think not getting the sleep ruins my mood more easily, even if you can't tell on ESR usually. No Crocis here yet. Just the very beginning of sproutlings-

Gulls were happy for sunshine after all that rain too-

Yo BB, thanks for your looooonnnggg comment. Don't get dishpanned paws! So you good with a bottle-openner?

Paige- Yes it is- does wonders for the mood to decide to skip chores!

Jingle, Been a long time since I had enough sleep two days in a row! Working nights is tough that way. Thanks

Ji, I try, n you know sometimes it's difficult to think of something- so that's when I just relate my day as it went- thanks. Us writers are great at being witty- you are too!

Cloudia, Glad for your visit! Thanks, n Aloha to you on the other large salt pond...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home