Saturday, December 19, 2009

Light Show

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 19 2009.
.
.
Before it furiously began Blizzarding this evening, I stopped at the neighborhood decor over-achievers yard on the way back from errands. Every town has one. Yes, these are all from the same yard! It's the same home which had Taz, I posted last year.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 19 2009The Trumpeting Angel in this case seems to've effectively replaced the Tasmanian Devil Looney Tune. These folks do a lovely job, n may win the local competition again.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 19 2009Over a foot of snow is expected here overnight, n I'm very glad I'm not going to be stuck at work in it! Even tho they planned an earlier production, the delivery drivers have a job I wouldn't want today- It's snowing n drifting to beat the band out there as I write.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 19 2009Good thing I stopped for pics today, cause the rest of the week those decs will be covered with deep white stuff...

6 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I'm glad you won't have to battle the weather, Snaggle!

Great shots! It's hard to imagine all those decorations at one home - it looks like the type of decorations you get at those Christmas light parks in cities!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

i hope you are safe and warm, grinning that you don't have to shovel snow away from your light display

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Good job getting those evening shots, Snaggle!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, See above for the weather challenge. Yes, it is like a park- n nearby is Edaville USA for that also.

Paige, 4 in the am n just got back home from work! but yes, I'm thankfully safe- was scary driving!

Lynn, Thankyou, i practiced the past few years getting really blurry ones! I use poles n posts to rest the cam against- cause they get blurry easy- Thanks.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Having read your more recent post, yes 19 inches of the white stuff must now cover these decorations.

Looks much better without Taz.

Lovely shots, you still have that photographer's eye. But I'm sure you always will!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, My eyes are so fixed on the road surface past there now, I don't dare look away to see if those lights are even on under the snow the past few drive-bys- the roads are far from clear yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home