Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wishy Washy

Photo by SnaggleTooth

.

.

.

.

All my plans are washed up this week. I'm so out of it! I was going to make some holiday related stuff, but decided not to hand out unnecessary germs. Between the sinus infection, allergic reaction, n the cold my head feels like some one hit it with a couple of bricks, repeatedly...
.
Concentration on anything is near impossible.
Never mind burning (I mean, cooking) planned goodies. Maybe stuff'll get in the mail by New Years... maybe not. If this doesn't clear up soon I may not get in any holiday visits- Bah Humbug!

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

More Big Huggies.

In case you become an astronaut and suddenly get the urge to drive 14 hours non-stop to beat up your boyfriend.

xoxo

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Thanks- sniff- Achoo!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Feeling any better?

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, this bugger is hanging on for the count... the head-ache won't go away. Thanks for checking!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home