Thursday, September 08, 2005

Relieved

How Do You Spell Relief?
Powers finally talked a group of 500 "temporary relocators" into arriving today. That's a "Yay" for all the volunteers who've been hangin for days hoping all the time and effort has not been wasted. Correction, They just changed the number of people arriving to 100, on the noon news.
First stop, Primary care at Falmouth H.

"Virus Protection"
I'm having alot of fun with crashes today. I just spent hours dealing with some one's planted trouble-maker on me and my browser. I'll be amazed if I get to post this one, having already crashed a few min ago.
So beware what u write, and where ur put it, hope u don't get it 2...
So kids, if ya don't see anything new for awhile, that may be why...

It must've been acted upon last night about 8 pm, when I had checked several sites, and left my normal post and made a comment on another "now unnamed" blog.

Ya know, I thought this was a free country in which we are all entitled to air our opinions, but lately, some nastiness has been taking place in the name of politics, messin with the strongly opinionated's blogs...
Making me think, it isin't worth it to comment, cause when ya say the wrong thing, whether truth or not, your needed internet access to job ops and family communications gets all scewed up... ,
never mind I need to machine to work at home.
So thanks for making my already difficult life as a barely economically surviving single person with brains even more challenging!

U know who U R !

5 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I don't think it was from the links I had side-bar posted to JurassicPork or Driftglass, I agree with them! I think it was critics from their pages seeing my comments... or not liking what I wrote-
Still, I can't afford to lose access on this puter, depressing, n still finding scewed up files!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

wow mom.. you commented on your own blog without a comment from someone else... are you bored out there by the beach?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Very bored, why else would I go unknown blog reading...
Actually I was wonderin if anyone would fess-up or defend my right to comment.
Guess no one really cares...
except me!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion. As long as it doesn't affect me!!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ah conditional freedom...
Well I did comment against a Bush supporter "Anonoymous" indirectly, but why it ticked them into destructive action only proves my point...
Thanx Flleenie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home