Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Evening

By SnaggleTooth Dec 2013   Hope you all have the ends tied around your ribbons n are beginning the festivities. All I want to for my holiday this year is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep... This is my small Xmas tree out on the deck, as viewed from my kitchen window. You can see it plus it's little sister from across the B-cove. I seem to be the only lights left on all night here. Of course I've vowed not to read the elec bill until after the holiday...


By SnaggleTooth Dec 2013


Yes, the scarecrow got some red on. I'm not alone in thinking the postal services have done an outstanding job delivering packages this year. After getting to the counter just before closing, the clerk announced it would arrive the following day- that's amazing!
Don't know about the card delivery time yet.

Image By SnaggleTooth Dec 2013

I like him better in this get up tho. I'd better get back to the humans. I'm ignoring them all to use the zippy machine again...

I'll return from home soon.

Merry Times to you all!

By SnaggleTooth Dec 2013

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Merry Christmas Ev!!!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Oh I hope your electric bill won't be too bad. The lights are lovely. Now the postal guy is not looking very cheery. The altered version is much better.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, the Elec is always very bad with elec heat here- Highest in the country for rates I've read in the paper. I like lights the best!
He looked a bit neater last time to get mail- guess the pole was in the way of the shirt- me too!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Sorry I missed the chance to wish you a very merry Christmas!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcooolJ, It's ok, I know you were very busy with your family. Thanks for the belated wish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home