Saturday, May 07, 2011

Peeks from the week




Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2011





A neighbors flowering tree (I think it's an Olive)


Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2011

Tulips out back just cleared of some vines beginning to bud...



Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2011




A huge shrub in my yard budding like crazy, with a peek of Little Truck in the driveway...

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2011




Mischief out scouting the lawn...









Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2011


A periwinkle spotted in the 5-gallon bucket on the deck... (I hear it's known as Vincia)








Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2011




The vigorous hosta under the Lilac bush bursting out...


Here comes the green!

8 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Springs is full of colorful surprises.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

oh my, I think that IS an olive tree!



Warm Saturday Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

Yea, for you spring has sprung! It's about time as we are in hot summer now

happy weekend

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Most of the surprizes are still ahead, everythings up so late this year. Thanks

Cloudia, The neighbors are Italian n Portugese immigrants. Guess it's customary. Thankyou-
Aloha!

Paige, If it's summer in May, what happens in July (do you melt?)
happy Week-end to you too- As you know I'll be working!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - You have something funky going on at the bottom of this post 4 separate times. Weird!

Yup, it's starting to warm up here, we're getting some flooding though from the winter melt off and the rain. Should have taken my camera out this morning I might have gotten some shots of the ice floating up the river. *sniffle*

Peace,

- N

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I knew blogger was acting up, saw it n plan to delete soon! Did you see the funky spacing again? I edited 10 times... I hate taking my cam to work, myself, cause folks will steal whatever isin't nailed down around here- If I keep it on me, it would break. I wanna see the river again! thanks

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm glad that green is popping out, Snaggle!

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, yes it is! N trying to capture the transition before it's over can be a challenge-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home