Monday, August 21, 2006

Mischief


Kitty Mischief sends happy wishes to the special blogger dude of the day, Cody's Dad.

Happy Day!

Here's the empty bandshell on the Bluff across the road from the Pier.
...
Saturday was the village's annual Blues Festival, n there were tons of folks everywhere! I just sat out on my deck all afternoon before work, soaked up some rays, n n listened to a few cool blues tunes out on my deck. I've written a several blues tunes, myself - such as "Job-hunter's Blues."
...
I've played at shows there a few times many years ago. "Warnin," about smokin ciggarrettes, was the original tune that got the best response at one talent contest. It's a pretty silly tune n a long storyline. Someday the rest of the planet will get to hear it.
Then I had a guitar group called "Triad" with 2 other girls who mostly did their originals. We were great at harmony. The group only gigged the village here one summer.
...

Ah, the good old daze...
...
One day I'll get me a new job that spares the handz so I can play again, but not today, darn it!

6 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Chicks with guitars are hot! ;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

someday you can teach evan how to play guitar for me.. i'd love it if he'd pick it up! i just love good guitarists, and i blame that on living with one growing up. :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Happy Birthday, Cody's Dad!!!!!
... and many, many more!

~xo

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, hmmm for guys n gays I guess... (but not me) thought of a few I should play for ya there...

MB, I felt like you were stickin the tounge out at me during that blame section! I still have the baby guitar BBM never learned on... Little fingers need a small fret-board. Ah, someday- something to look forward too (like how old to wait to play him Ricketty-Tickettty-Tin...)

Ellen, many! Here, here!
For he's a jolly good fellow...
n I bet he's fun at parties, too-

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger X said...

Man, I remember the days of band-life....I sympathize with how much it can be missed! :)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

OilF, only a fellow musician knows how to miss the rush of a crowds applause. Play Guitar lately?
Does your guitar have a name? (just wonderin...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home