Friday, December 18, 2020

Where U Been? ??


 Well past Blog Buddies / Readers, I have been fumbling around on FB for many months, unable on post on ESR due to being unable to read any text or find a cursor on my laptop. 

The Pandemic closed down the Library and access to quick and easy photos from the cam, back in March 2020. I have been unable to pay bills with a hard connection, and still have a very past due book in my possession. 

I had to write and read with a thick marker, and had been unable to see lines or ink marks on paper. This month,  I just had two eye surgeries, (one two days ago), and suddenly reading is a world easier. I feel like I have a new lease on life, after feeling all I'd wanted was over.

I will now make an effort to do more artfull pursuits in my free time. This blog is one of them. Much of what has been in the way, like a job making me sore and tired are still there. I did manage to keep doing my job, and getting paid, although I was legally blind!

Now I just need enough money to pay all these medical bills... Maybe I can get around to making unicorn pics and get paid for it...


So glad I can do this laptop now! Still have cool art pc machine unplugged, so won't be doing that soon.  Do have a cam though, which was seeing way better than me. Maybe I can get around to see who is still out there. 

I have missed being in touch with you all, with the exception of 3 FB friends who are also Blogger Buddies.

ESR shall return...

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wow! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog and find out that you are back. I too left my blog for quite a while and only returned recently. So happy to hear about your eyesight getting better and that you have a laptop now.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I got a kick out of your post. Glad you are up and feeling better and good eyesight can certainly make you sharper!!!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I had this laptop, but couldn't see anything to navigate it! The Artwork is waiting a little longer. Glad you are back too! Thanks

Tabor, It is unreal how bad it got so suddenly, and then The Library out of commission all this time too! Such a relief to be able to read again! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home