Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sketchy

pic by SnaggleTooth 2015

I got a new card reader this week, but didn't get to storage for an older machine yet. New altered fun has to wait for stuff to get stuff switched around at home. Hoping to have time very soon.

At the Dollar Tree I got a cheapo, Dry-Erase board with markers. Trying to get in some quick sketchy practice, it's been ages since I tried. The plan is to sketch, take a pic, then erase. I already did one I don't want to erase......


pic by SnaggleTooth 2015


pic by SnaggleTooth 2015


We had some icy temps finally, n yesterday I lost a pair of gloves going to the store from my baggy hoody pocket. Someone must have really needed them because they were gone when I re-traced my steps very soon after.

pic by SnaggleTooth 2015
I had switched to a default, pre-washed pair from the DollarTree on the way to work after the store. What did I want, thumbs on both gloves?? Nope, the left thumb was sewn like a triangle tent! That was so funny- but warm at least.  (What do you expect for a dollar?). Now I'll have to fit in a trip to Walmart for more.
pic by SnaggleTooth 2015

Been feeling old lately, all folks around me groaning with the damp, cold, achy pains. Mine are from work mostly tho. Resting up alot this week so far.

Now I'm loading some pics from my cam, see if this works out...
yay it did!

5 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

tho it seems you are having some fun.
sorry no poems tonight mine is dead.
Soon all will be back to normal.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Got some very cool sketches there.

Father Nature's Corner

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis. Hope you are having a good visit. All my stuff is taking turns not working! I learned awhile back, Normal isin't often around!

G.B. Thanks, I have this thing for abstract eyes- so many in the pile! I'm known for the horses n Unicorns are a byproduct! Thanks

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I think you are putting that board to good use. Don't you hate losing gloves?

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I remember your one, long-sleeve glove story. So sad to be gone so quick! Hard to get the same ones back, too. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home