Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall

Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2013

Fall is still falling here in the NorthEast USA. A few leaves are starting to turn color, but it looks like a lack of rain the past few weeks will make the colors less vivid as I'd like. The customary vines turning red first are all around.

Some trees are just dropping brown leaves without turning color at all. I hope some of them get to put on the show I'm used to. Usually peak is about the first week of November, but it seems to be progressing earlier this year.

Days Off this week are overcast n a bit drizzly. I've been feeling low ambition this week, due to work action burning me out over the long week-end orders. Even waiting for the computer to co-operate has me stifled. Can't get either browser to open blogger edit at all anymore- so time wasting...

But  I'll still waste another night trying again before I get to use the other machine I get to borrow once in awhile. Guess what, it's working! wish it would've much sooner... I wanted to post last week-end.

Pic is the opposite side of the D-bridge at the previous shown sunset. One of the pics previously put in a draft to use later. Wish it was sooner tho! 

Yup, still here- barely...

8 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I hate a malware called Lizardlink that got downloaded with what I thought was a browser update and it took me more than a week of a slow computer and annoying pop-ups to figure it out and finally uninstall it!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Serve us as you can. It is always worth the wait:)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger TALON said...

That sky is like a melted rainbow popsicle! So cool!

Yeah, I've been having computer issues. Never fun. Every time the fix involves downloading a new web browser. I have to open like 3 to get various parts of my work done. It's sooooo annoying!

The color was slow to heat up here this year. We had some torrential rains and high winds that stripped the color prematurely. Still, there's pockets of it around. I'll miss it when grey November takes over.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Glad your machine finally kicked in. Frustrating, to say the least.

Rest up and sing a song. :) Take it easy when you can.

what a wonderful sky!! really like it!

xooxox

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

That is the most beautiful sunset! Oh my - you live in a gorgeous area. I'm like Ann - it's worth the wait.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I've been dumping cookies n using CCcleaner at each use trying to get this thing to function. I did get about 3 updates this week too- Similar thing may've been the problem- been getting unicode instead of images of pages lately. Time to run Spybot Search n Destroy again I think-

Gran Annie, Thank you. I just wish I didn't have to explain my machine troubles. Hard to think of stuff to write until I vent tho! My method of spontaneity is out the window lately-

Talon, Sometimes that view seems like a cartoon instead of real color- but sometimes better than the sun side. I've been switching between them all too, n the freeze-ups are killing me! I'm not looking forward to the long grey either- But have tons of old pics to use- I just prefer the current ones, I'm so spoiled!

Jannie, Thanks. What a surprise it worked just as I'd given up on it- Between Unicode n Mouse freezes I'm at my wits end- Must have a worn or pinched wire. I just wish they didn't keep expecting everyone to buy every new catch-up thing. Not making it down the hill today, will try to load your pics anyway tonight- May take awhile...
Always like to sing "The Eagle n the Hawk" by John Denver to lift my mood-

Lynn, Thank you for liking the view as much as I. Wonderful pastel, puffy cloud qualities there as usual. Thanks for waiting!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Computers and software can be so frustrating. I use a mac and I think it is much less problematic all round. Famous last words, it will now crash and die!

Lovely photo.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, it might be easier to roll double-sixes on a pair of dice twenty times in a row! Likely! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home