Wednesday, June 17, 2009

R-e-l--i-e-f !

Photo by SnaggleTooth June 2009
How do you spell relief?
.
I was ticked off from being awoken every ten minutes all day long with loud noises.... but happy to hear furniture moving n repeated trips out to the cars.
.
I believe it's likely the offensive, unnamed, plagues of neighborly torture have moved out today!
.
The lights are out, their stuff is gone, n it it so quiet here after work! I look forward to quiet sleep before work tamali! TG
Yippeee-Kii-Yo-Kii-YaY-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

8 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

zippity do daaa. zippitty aye.. my oh my what a wonderful day! plenty of sunshine heading my way! zippity do daa zippity aye!

that is wonderful news!!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Milk Brain is right - zippity do daaa indeed!

Sooooo glad you can look forward to some peace and quiet and some good rest.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

YAHOO!!!!!

I would've gone nuts by now, Snag. You're a saint.

Sweet dreams.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

YAY! Yippee!!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

neighbors are such a blessing or not

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, I know, you know, how glad this makes me! Thanks...

Talon, Thanks for singing along, how sweet it is! For about a week or two at least- Quality rest is under-rated!


JanF, I've been working very hard on out-lasting them, you don't know! I've muttered n spewed up here for so long. Mischief is relieved too!

BBM, thanks for sharing in the celebration!

Paige, These youngsters were definately not a prize, but a hinderence on a daily basis...
Thanks

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Praise the Creator indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home