Saturday, June 20, 2009

Creative Minds Guess B

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009











Definitions of recently admitted Rypos B
What I think when I ask my brain:
"What is a ... ?"
........................................................................

Bice It would be nice

unhead Brain is temporarily out of order

nout When you paint into the window frame seams n let it dry so you can't open it anymore, similar to grouting tile.

exoectedt Extracted externally, past tense

squireels films of squiggly lines that only squirrels understand

Sping Like spam the food, but in stringy form

srill Not as loud as shrill

oics Oinking like a human pig

captuted a hat which toots on command

seatshirts a toga for Chair seats

tavels unravelled tassels

uauaklly to convert guitar to ukulele instead

siopping to sip, spit, then mop it from the floor

occrred a deep, yellow-brown tone was applied

golks people who eat egg yolks

Baday A very bad day

habds habits forming

wikk Almost being Wiccan, but flunked out from the order

ecerything outer rye stuff

starange dreaming of becoming one classic Movie Star after another.

intoe raod Cathoid-ray tubes inside your toe
..................................................................................
Brought to you by SnaggleTooth's Dictionary of Rypos

11 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I likes me some squireels! Me and my sister (and our other brother Darrell,) sits in the squireels' big Live Oak, just-a duelling on our banjoes and such, and them squireels joins right in a-singin'. And 'cause we likes their harmonies so much, we don't even shoot 'em and eat 'em. Mighty nice of us, me thinks. We's all frends.)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

I just took a couple of squireels this afternoon. I may see about putting them on utube or is that our tube, you tube. Whatever.

If I had been drinking milk...you get the picture

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I'm glad you n Boo Bunny Likes you some squireels. I loves to make films myself. I can play dueling banjos on guitar n mandolin, but too slow on the banjo, still learning.

Paige, Sounds like a squiggly line film can be very popular! That was my easiest definition of the whole bunch... Picassa may be a good place to store lots of those...
If you'd been drinking milk ya woulda low siopped!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Okay....somewhere along the way, I tooks a right turn at AlBquirke and wound up at a Mcd's wit a guy axing me, "Ya'll want friws wit dat?"

We'uns don't go fur cheep laffs here.

(Trust me, this sounds so much better when I'm doing it as trailer park trash)

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger TALON said...

lol - love the captuted - a new spin on the old "pull my finger"!

I have a great visual on the siopping! LOL!

Never liked Spam (and that includes the inbox variety) but Sping sounds TRULY disgusting LOL!

These were great fun, Snaggle.

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, Good thang I didn't write squireels were squiggly eels! I bets ya loads good at that there accent thang-

Talon, Thanks, captuted is a good visual for me- n was written in a comment to you btw- siopping makes me giggle every time! I think the pic may be a petrified sping at the beach- Glad you had fun-

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

These were funny! I like starange. :) Love the classic movie stars, like Joan Crawford.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Thomma Lyn said...

lolol! I love your Rypos. These last few days, I've needed a sign on my noggin that says "unhead" (but I think I've jump started it again). And cathode ray tubes inside toes? Wow -- that could come in handy on night hikes. ;)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks- I like to start with Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz n move onward!
A teen-time friend had a great poster of Joan Crawford on his wall...

ThommaLyn, Glad you had a giggle. It's turning into a good creative exercise for my unhead. Now we have to make sure our intoe raods have digital tuners to get the weather report too.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hope you're not posting because you are enjoying lots of sleep?

Thinking of you with good thoughts!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, There's a few reasons mostly to do with limited time. I don't stick to schedules on Bloggy, especially summertime- won't be long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home