Friday, July 01, 2005

Invaded

We have been infultrated by idiots once more, most of whom are drunk or stoned, all of them are very loud! Two drunken souls went for an eternal swim off Shell Point last night. They fished one out of the cove next to my home, the chopper was impossible to ignore. I didn't go fishing for more info 'til heard on the 11 pm news. Visitors, try not to pass out underwater!
... Darn Phone has been on fritz since the rain and mist came in, unable to maintain a connection, woulda posted sooner. Hey, two more shark attacks.... getting outta hand!
I really hate being right about that...
... Taking a ride to Western MA to see Offspring 2 Sat n Sun, and attempting to drive back before I can't get in the driveway with the fireworks parking hazards that'll be here on Mon, due to no 'works in both towns next door... ssssSSSSSSCrack BOOMpohhh! ooOOO aaAAHHhh! (woulda used white, but invisible here)

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

mom your slacking... you haven't posted in days :P

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

How unusual Hhhmmmm...
I'm still alive...The rain kept me away, then the puter prob, then the rain, then the head ache...
But here I am NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home