Thursday, June 09, 2005

Very Ani-Funny

The "Darthside" blog has been entertaining me for awhile, that guy has alot of typing time...
The comments are the fun part. If you like Star Wars I recommend a little time in that space. It might take light-years to get through all the text there though! This character is very devoted to picking apart L.Vadar's thoughtstream. I finally added some links today -


The first shark attack (of a surfer's foot) in thirty years took place yesterday in Surf City, NJ. Experts who saw pix of the wound say it's probably a baby Great White or Sandbar (formerly known as Brown shark) bite. I hope I didn't predict the beginning of a summer trend at the beach! And I finally wore shorts this week. Ah, nice and hot enough to complain about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home