Friday, September 10, 2021

Towering 2010

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2010 

Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2010 
. . . 
Again it's "911," the day that will cause a tower of grief in my mind forevermore. (But not for Jannie). Even 9 years later the memories of that day in '01 loom large in the rearview mirror.  
.
In the five years I've been posting on ESR, I actually skipped writing about it two years, '05, n '08. In 911-2006 I posted an image I'd made in 2001. In 2007 I posted questions n answers in regard to what I was doing that day. Last year I posted flowers. 
Image by SnaggleTooth 2001
.
Today this backlit towering cloud pic brings to mind the many explosions n calamities born of terrorism. The enormity of loss, n overwhelming grief for so many lives lost. Otherwise, it may seem like a normal day as I get ready n go to work again. 911 may not have directly taken anyone away from me, but yet I feel the loss, n importance of the event- n bet I always will. 
.
 I'll light a candle n pray for the lost souls. I'll get home from work n watch my remembrance 911 videos, n I'll remember how steep the price has been to be an American. 

posted by Snaggle Tooth @ 4:15 AM 10 comments 
(to read original comments , please see original post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home