Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Berry Nice

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2011
N Berry strange altered pic here...
A tall, cartooney Giraffe with blue hair wearing glasses, a large, steer face in the BG,
-but the squirrel with the red, Hazmat goggles n vacuum hose paws wearing the large, nut-shell bra really is out-standing...


Photo by SnaggleTooth July 2011
Just a cup n bowl of Huckle berries On my table with some yard blossom pickings, n deck Petunias which all seemed so still-life n innocent at the time...

I'd never have imagined!

3 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That does look like a nut shell bra. :) A pretty picture of those flowers and berries.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I bet those flowers smell as sweet as they look. Sweet photo! And berries SO tasty I bet!

xoxo

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, reminds me of the coconut costume on King Sasha at the openning of the "Madagascar II, Out of Africa" animated film... Thanks.

JanF, got a whole table full of flowers today, a dish of Petunias, n two jars of Bramble Roses. Only found 2 beetles today so far too.
I unfolded paper napkins over my newspaper for the pic.
The berries are pretty good. Got another whole bowl today too. Pints n pints from the one branch I can reach from the window... At the price of fresh fruit lately, I feel lucky to have it! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home