Monday, May 09, 2005

I have arrived

Now I Know I'm bored, because I have time to do this BLOG thing now!
I'm a starving artist, still in Massachusetts, although I don't know how anyone can afford to live here anymore! Just spent a winter freezing and shoveling my bottom off , and Spring it seems, isin't willing to warm me up yet. I know I'm a bit of an old fuddy duddy lately. Trying to be a bit TOO CAREFUL not to spend what I can't afford. Kitch and bath at 50 degrees, rest off.
"Can tell you're Scottish, alright" MilkBrain keeps saying on the landline.
But hey, I'm only half. The other part is francais. ..And that's flagrance, the flare.
I'm sure I can bore the best of 'em, so I'm joining 'em, this day after Mom day 05, at 43 degrees and white caps out the window.


2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

so your profile says fairly ancient, i think you are fair. what work do you do? and how do you hold onto your sanity?
psst - spring is coming, soon
be happy

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lv U 2 David!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home