Monday, April 11, 2005

Head CU2

SnaggleTooth
...
...
...
Finally, I got a Digi cam n can update the old headshot! I'm actually posting this December 01, 2007. This was taken November 29, 2007, within an hour of recieving the cam. I just like to store my profile pics here...
...
Not only was I not dressed up, I was wearing three layers to stay warm, had woken up just before receiving the gift. My hair was yet unbrushed, n I was sleepy. I've got circles under my eyes, n I don't like smiling much, especially on my pic.
...
The portrait is one of a series taken of me n by me, using a mirror, so it's a mirror-likeness. The focus is just a bit fuzzy, but I like it that way, because it doesn't show my wrinkles! In contrast to the side profile, previous "profile" pic, I look a bit different in a three-quarters view.
My hair was too long to all get in that mirror view, but you get the idea-

5 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Boy the things you find when sniffing around....Buddy

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

This is a surprize place!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

I sees yoo!! yoo is prettie. I haz no rinkels yet butt my jannie do, mostlee on she shirtz. and she eyes.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BB, I'm glad you has no wrinkles in your butt yet. I've got lots now!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Wow still cool Back again LUCYTHEDOXIE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home