Thursday, November 05, 2015

Orangey-Browns, with dark Crimson

Image by Snaggletooth Fall 2015

Tough to believe a bonus week  of good weather in New England for November, but it has been clear n between 60 - 70 F degrees this week!

Maybe I should take a hint to catch up on what to do before the cold settles back in- but aside from laundry n cooking, I'm just not motivated ,

I need so much stuff switched around to function (ie reach the boots). I want to grab the old vcr, dvd, n computer from storage soon so at least I can watch movies n listen to cds. I'm going nuts without seeing my favs Star Wars, LOR, Harry Potter series every now n then. I get bored silly-

Image by Snaggletooth Fall 2015

I've put off going to storage to sort what still needs to be done, but I've been feeling so tired recently from long work hours. I'll be walking home in the dark from the library today, according to when it got dark yesterday, sundown about 4:30 pm, but cloudy right now.

Lately at least the foliage is really pretty. but the computer is on the fritz, so I'll need the old one to alter pics again. Luckily I did some before it died on me last week. I'll need to get all the photos off the hard disk somehow too.

Photo by Snaggletooth Fall 2015

This was from the walkway near my work entrance last week. Been nice orangey-browns, with dark crimson all over for Autumn colors around here- Got several more nifty ones in the meantime to use... Time to gear up for Thanks giving soon. I'm grateful for the Library connection today.

Been seeing scores of wild Turkeys around town this week. Also Deer crossing roads on the way home from work. Lots to see before winter grey settles in- Now off to read up!

5 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Such a pretty group of trees. Glad you fall is so nice. Hope your energy returns, because the weather can be nasty soon and you will not to be moving and sorting. Hope you get all your cozy DVD and viewer going.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love the colour of the leaves at this time of the year, but don't like raking up all the leaves!

Sometimes its hard to motivate yourself to do anything more than you have to. I know that feeling. I seem to be going through a time of feeling tired and lacking motivation.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Looks like a beautiful walk. Our trees haven't been very pretty this year due to all the rain. It's raining now. Sigh.

Hope you feel more energy soon.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Our winter weather has been slow arriving but it appears it might be getting here now. As it arrives it does bring on lots of tiredness. But we have to stay ambitious to take on the events that come with winter.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I wish I'd fixed that problem the first week- It was three unexpected glitch days so far trying! If I had brought my old tv, it would have worked... Thanks

LLcoolJ, Guess what? No raking for me this year! One guy here has a leaf- blower- You need one- So easy, power tools. I'm so fatigued by lack of sleep at this place. Always get interrupted with noise from all the people. N the cats are also loud running around.

Lynn, I hope the rain gives you a break very soon. Maybe I should get some vitamins again. Thanks

Gran Annie, I want art time ambition without chores to do first, I think. As long as we still don't have winter by July here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home