Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sum Stuff


Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015

" Ted, you think you're so cute in that sombrero dressed up for Cinco de Mayo."

"I need more tequila to go with those hot buffallo wings. Whew, Look out!"

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015


"I almost didn't see you over there hiding behind That fire-y Jackolope display. Very hot n evil-looking!"

"BaWa-Ha-Ha-HA!"

"Careful, don't get burned-"

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2015

"By this time tomorrow we'll be at the packed arena getting ready for the big show."

They'll probably look like a tiny dot from here, don't ya think?"

"Sorry, these are the best seats I could get..."



Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2015


What these daffodils were discussing about the nearby beach about to be crowded by summer folks...

11 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

Jackalope!



( '>
/))
//""

ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

To each pic
a fun story
you did add

I think you
did very good
nothing was bad

a story line
you told us all
the way through

it seems to me
I have nothing
left to do

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, I almost said Chucaburra, but I think it looks more like the mythical Jackolope. Aloha!

Ellis, It amused me to see Ted,
n describe what I could see,
Plus heard those Daffy dills
Chatting away shooting the breeze.

Now I've said
what I thought
Maybe you can see
Something different
Like the mutashio
I thought was
a Day of the Dead food bib...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

I would say that is about par for the course for daffodils.

And I'm pretty sure that almost no one would get the Jackolope reference.

Almost. :D

Father Nature's Corner

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G.B., Alas, those Daffy dills have left town this week, n the beach is filling up. I've seen a few Jackolope trophies on bar-room walls where they were serving spicy hot Buffalo wings... decades ago! I wonder if any are still there ...?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Love that discussion!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Glad to entertain. The images led me to it.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Ted does look very cute in his sombrero.

That altered image looks just like a packed arena!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Joe, it's crazy the stuff that comes out of those innocent looking photos with a few clicks- I'm so glad I saved those old, custom, function settings!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Read this last week, and just commenting now. Bang on with your descriptions of the alters! Fun.

xoox

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, thanks, Yep, had fun when I saw the dialogue take the silly story. Glad to entertain you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home