Sunday, June 10, 2012

LeftOvers

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2012

This post was meant to be published the 5th.
Sometimes I'm not sure why some great pics in my files aren't chosen to post. Here are some unused shots from my May file. I've notably slowed down on my new pic generation lately.

The reason for both of the above is the same. I've been too crazy busy, n too crazy tired...
Back on the 12th walking toward the D-bridge for sunset pics I took this one of colorful sprouting leaves in the new greenery next to the water from the side of the road.

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2012
When I went to the laundrymat on the 9th it was windy n reportedly raining all around my town, but not in it. The cloud view from the from the parking lot reminded me of the roof of someone's mouth, all ridges.
Photo by SnaggleTooth 2012
I can't mention ridges without the old chip commercial running thru my head ("R-R-R-Ruffles have R-R-Ridges!" *crunch*)

It's been cool, overcast, n raining all June here so far. I haven't even picked up the cam this month yet-


Photo by SnaggleTooth 2012
This was taken on the same day as the "Spotty" post from the deck- another sky panoramic I really like...

Thanks to the rent n electric bill this week I'll be eating from the freezer leftovers for awhile... not a hardship, really. My fave frozen leftovers include homemade cheezeburger pizza sections, n turkey with mashed, stuffing, n gravy.

It's taken me a long time to re-stock the freezer since Hurricane Irene last September. Hopefully I'll be clearing freezer space to fit ice cream tubs in there soon, before it gets really hot out.

I wonder if the clouds will clear in time to spot Venus crossing infront the sun beginning at about 6pm this evening... or if I'll have to load the NASA site again to see it.
(Note: it was too overcast to see from here, but someone on Nantucket Island got a pic).
(Note: Chrome was finally successfully installed, making this post possible. It's wasted a whole week of my time). Now back to the regular program of more normal blogging....  with any luck-

8 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Delightful photos. That first has so many nice colors. They are all uplifting...even the gray clouds.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Cool beans about successfully upgrading your browser, and very nice pics of the area as well.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Thanks, it was taken before the leaves had filled in the plants yet, n I think it has potential for another project. Yes, they were all so nice until they wouldn't load all week!

G, We're talking days n hours of waiting to sleep... Sorry I ran behingd reading the mountain as a result! Plus I haven't been to the faster loading machine (fixed now), where I like to catch up on your fun video posts- Thanks

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Glad you've sorted out Chrome and it works. I work on a mac and use Safari.

I know what you mean about the cloud shots looking like the roof of someones mouth.

We have nothing in our freezer at all and I always think it's stupid because if there was an emergency having food in there would be a good idea!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I love your pics! I'm glad you got them posted. And really glad Google Chrome worked.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Yes the chrome works but I don't really like it yet. Still using IE at the same time now!
I like that most food never spoils in the freezer- If I don't have time to eat it, thats where it goes... For heavens sake, at least get some frozen pizza in there!

Lynn, Glad I finally got to show the pics- Glad you enjoyed them.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger TALON said...

There is something gloriously hopeful in the fresh greens of Spring.

Glad the Chrome made your post possible, Snaggle! :)

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, Yes, the fresh greenery is so full of hope, n more beautiful in it's recent unveiling. I've got so many lush green shots now- Seems I have to run CCleaner all the time on this pc now to find windows running space. I need so much time to archive n remove files- A more efficient way to operate here is being worked on.
thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home