Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Belly Work

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2009
.
.
.
Santa has recently been spotted working on his belly-size in front of the village sandwich shoppe, wearing a chef's cap with his red suit. Really, it's a cute three-foot statue they put-up on the edge of the sidewalk in front of their door when they first opened this past summer.
.
I've been having a challenging week. A few days ago I got smacked pretty good slipping in a puddle on wet cement at work. Between the bruises on my hip n elbow, n my head-aches from also hitting my head, having a tooth-ache, being further sleep-deprived, n having extra errands to attend to, I'm pooped.
.
Work early again tomorrow, n more to do than I got time for. Got the Harry Potter n the Half-Blood Prince Dvd this week, n still haven't seen the end of the movie yet. Seen the first half about three times before sleeping tho- Off I go again now for after work shower n a few more scenes of the film before slumberland hits me again. A few more work days before Day Off again.
.
Keep up the good Elf work...

13 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Ouch - that sounds like quite a fall. I hope you are better soon and get some rest. I like that "Santa" - thanks for sharing!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Please be careful!! Get tons of rest and hope you get to see the end of the film.

The jaunty chef/Santa is adorable!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

So sorry to hear about your fall and everything, Snag. That's a load to carry. Yes, to echo the first two ladies, please take care and rest as much as possible, that will make everything easier to handle.

Toothaches suck, I had many in my younger years. You going to the dentist?

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, yep, still hurts. Santa reminded me of "Mr C's" for some reason!

Talon, You need to look at your feet all the time there, but I was too busy to look at the time. I'm working my way to the movies climax, slow but sure. The costume es perfecto for the chef.

Janf, I'm sure you know about the head-ache thing- tough to keep functioning. Today I slept late n was late for work! grrrh hope I can afford the extra rest I need- Thanks

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

prayers for you

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

Ouch- You poor thing you. I fell last year so I can empathize. Take care of yourself.

Ps- Love the chef.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Thanks I can feel it working-

Rose, Thanks for empathizing. I'm too sore for words with the cold air here now too. Been meaning to read you for days- will soon.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Feeling any better?

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, A bit more energetic today. My head made it difficult to move all week-Thanks for wondering- I know I'm off my normal blog-schedule.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hey, I want to do my next post at a good time for you to read and comment on, maybe even for you to be FIRST! commenter.

:)

Seriously.

I just posted today and I'll be posting on the 22nd. What time would you be reading that day???

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I can never guarantee what time I'll get home from work. Today was very late. Then my connection won't hook up when I want, either, n wastes alot of my free time. Usually, I get online some where between 3am n 5am, except Day Off. The date you mention, I'll get out of work sometime after 1am, edt.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Ouch, that fall sounds nasty, hope you are ok now?

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Quite nasty, yes. I'm alot better this week, the bruising has cleared up a bit. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home