Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What a Coincydink

Your Animal Personality
Your Power Animal: Shark

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Polar Bear

You have a strong character - you are an aggressive, ambitious, go-getter.
You were born to lead.
Ya, I know... It totally figures the test came out that way... If ya read any ancient posts from the beginning of my blog loggin', ya know I'm pretty attached to these two beasts, and even invented a movie storyboard for them awhile back acause the northern ice flows are known to be melting away. Hmm, I'm surprized picking the goose on the last question cause I love the film "Migration" didn't factor into the answer...





Your Brain's Pattern



Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.

You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.

You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.

And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.

No surprise here at all either... really, it's the only one I liked in the bunch. I don't think of bubbles in my brain, ever!
I found issue with an answer which I didn't like on this site, the birthdate one, didn't fit me - as I've already worked on previouly known problems like being an introvert by performing, public speaking, and getting out of negative moodiness. Well, at least it didn't tell me I was so happy like the mood ring one! Whew, I was afraid it would... I hated the band name it came up with, "The Gagging Housewives" - I would never used , ever, cause I'm not one, never mind I'm a libber who wants equal treatment to the guys, and has no desire to ever gag or blow chunks! That one blew it! That was a pun on purpose...

4 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Cool link.

Here's what I got:

Your Power Animal: Eagle

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Whale

You are active, a challenger, and optimistic.
Hard-working, you are always working towards a set goal.


Pretty nifty....

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Ooops, didn't post the the second test.

I picked the purple web pattern:

Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.

You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.

You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Purple in Feng shui means what you expect to get,
those people connections, berry interesting.
Ya I like animals, they're my fav. n Neo, you are obviously very blog active!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Ya think ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home