Friday, June 17, 2005

There's a Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On

What a beautiful, gorgeous, and quiet early afternoon we're having outside today! Too bad it's Friday and the crowd will be here in a few hours. Wish I wasn't so allergic to everything. I want more energy. I could do with out the sore's, headache, and bloody nose too. But otherwise it's absolutely perfect here.
Well, I can't believe the co-incidence that the day after I watched the movie "10.5" about 4 earthquakes happening in a row in CA, that it happened, (but lesser magnitude than the film, thankfully) and it's not to do with the San Andreas Fault, (thankfully) . Do I need to be careful what I write and watch because then it seems to happen right on cue? I hope not! I was right on time about the shark attack too. Gee, I could begin another book about this curse / talent. I only have six stories going at once now, what's one more? Seems like I'll never have time to finish anything anyhow at this rate...

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hi Buddy, I was refering to all the earthquakes, silly! bet u were thinkin body parts... I coulda meant all the bridge work...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home