Thursday, May 19, 2005

May the Force B w/ U

"Revenge of the Sith" opens today, the final Star Wars episode. I remember watching the first one when it first came out a long, long, time ago in my galaxy far, far away... from here!
...So it only took George three decades to finish up. Just think, I haven't even begun the projects I'd like to get to before I'm dust, (and I'm old). I love Sci-Fi. The artist that I am, I also did 2d and 3D computer animations back circa 1990 while in college, and lament not being able to get work in the field without moving far, far, away from here, on the Planet I live on. I prob shoulda moved and done it, (seen in hindsight 20/20). However, my kiddies lives would've been a bit more messed up if I had. They might've not even known who their parents were....
...I'm rather pleased the underlings have not made it over to the Dark Side. So far, they're good Jedi. Guess you can't hope for better than that, except for adorable grandkiddies. That I have.
Wish I could go see that flick today...Oh well, I'll wait. It's not long when you consider three decades already! Maybe someday I'll get to do my silly futuristic tales up right too. If only there was a way to begin already! Better go check the lottery numbers.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I saw it last night and it was awesome, but sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home