Monday, April 11, 2005

Time is on my Side

Yes, it is!
.
Wait a minute... Why does it say in the SnaggleTooth profile, "On Blogger since May 2005," but there's a Month from April 2005 with postings in the archive?
.
Because silly, we used to have to put our pics online to get them to appear on blogger, n it was easy to predate postings. That's where I chose to store my profile pic before the Picassa albums for blogger came into being.
.
Why are all these annoying dot-paragraph breaks in the ESR text when I copy n paste it some where else? Because Blogger refused to correctly publish my double-spacing section breaks, so I use a period character n color it close to the page back-ground hue. Blogger still continues to wreak havok with my text design at times. I went to college to learn to format text nicely, n blogger doesn't co-operate well...
.
Why are so many postings listed with a post time stamp of 11:55 PM?
Because, observant reader, those posts were written on that date, referring to that date, but the time was changed to protect the innocent because the publish button wasn't pressed until after midnight for procrastinative reasons. That's so I remember I changed the date stamp upon publication when I see it (just for my head counting).
.
This post was written in December on the 4th in 2008, but placed early in this non-existant in April '05 section for explainitive info-
I may choose to add more intro stuff at any time n place it here by changing my post date.
.
The clock ticks n the calender pages flip, but I can post three n a half years ago anytime!

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

thanks yoo yes I verry observint.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BB, I can see that! I must be too...

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

I'm finally noticing these comments in Dec 2010, btw

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

and I'm just noticing these posts in Nov 2012! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home