Thursday, March 17, 2016

Everyone can use more Green

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

It's a lucky color.

I'm not Irish, but the color's association with prosperity, plants, n a healthy planet environment make the color popular in my surroundings. I tend toward darker, saturated, foresty greens, or camouflage tones n like to mix it up with purple.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Most folks these days are wearing the trendy, lighter, brighter (almost yellow) neon tones. I almost always avoid wearing any "That wakes me up!" tones you'd expect a highlighter marker to be.









I have a bright, reflective green gift-bag from Xmas-time on my table here only because it's green, nifty to look at. A pic of a hanging flower crystal in front of it with the chiffon-like handle hanging down is how I made these images today. I didn't even alter the texture or color first.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016
Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

These next are more altered, as per usual.







Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2016
the orig close-up of the bag n crystal

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2016This is a small notebook doodle done with highlighters awhile back. I should doodle more sometime. Those are done best when not thinking much...
Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2016

This larger, erase board one is still next to my door here. I sense a similar theme, that what you don't get to see of a creature makes it a scarier thing.






So Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 


3 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love your creature too much to be afraid of it:-)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

What a fun creature!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Thanks. Lizards look good til they bit your finger thinking it's a worm...

Lynn, Thanks. Dry erase markers are red, blue, n green- Guess I'm pre-occupied with lizard- Dragon type things lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home