Friday, January 18, 2013

Chasin'

Image by SnaggleTooth 2013


I don't remember the last time I went so long without trying to post! I've just been too busy chasing down dust-bunnies n moving piles to better organized piles in the past few weeks.

There's a reason they save this cleaning stuff for spring- it's difficult to stay motivated in the cold... but I caught a big break of warm thaw in the weather just in time to get thru all I could before the freezing air settles back in place. 

So many spots around the USA seemed to have been in an "opposite of normal" mode lately. It came in really handy here. Now I just have to stay awake between my two busiest shifts of the week-end again. 

I'm so exhausted! Bet I'll do nothing but sleep for weeks, especially as blanket-time temps will make it seem more like January again. 

Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2013
I haven't taken any pics lately either. I found this one from the first year I got my cam, back in Jan 2007. It's a shot of the cobblestone pattern on a village sidewalk, n back then I put the twirl effect on it. Today I added some color n texture effects, then applied the rotating mirror at 180 degrees.

Feels just like what I've been doing here- I've been cleaning so long I'm dizzy... Never mind the dust allergy head-ache catching up to me-

16 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Neo said...

I heard your dust bunnies are trying to unionize for better pay!

Bettah nip that in the bud!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

You ever think of wearing a paper face mask to wade through that dusting? It might help.

A few days ago Mom & Dad reached 53 for the high and it was only 51 here!! But they've got a nice -20 going now.

Well, off to play with 6 cats and 1 dog now to the music of parakeet song. Actually, I'm off to schedule 5 ebay auctions, then take pix when it warms up a bit and get those items live.

I have a steering wheel to mail to somewhere and a DSL modem to another somewhere in this fair land of ours. Luckily, I can do eBay in bed on laptop, as I am this chilly morning! Have to get out of bed to set up and take the pix, tho. :) Oh well... I need the exercise anyway.

xoxoxo

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, they've been conspiring against me for years... It'll be a cold day in H... before I pay them off!

JanF, Ya it was nice Thurs here. Someone said 62F! Down to 16 tonight. Yep, you got alotta feline company there, The canine Sweetie must be feeling special. The Budgies Lucky!
The bidders slower since holidays are past- Good Luck!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

We too are in the middle of shifting piles. With the plumbers everywhere I am having to find places to move things and in the process am cleaning out.

Love the cobblestones and the altered cobblestones!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, this place is so tiny I'm always blocking walkways when I move things, n always in a pile sort process. But this time I had to tackle alot at once, with only 4 days off in 2 weeks to see what could be done. Finally got to the vacuum point on weds TG-
Glad you like the pics

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Yes, I've heard of such things in the dark corners of the net. Conspiring dust bunnies...

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, they just can't be trusted- turn your back for one second n BLAM!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, just today I was attacked by giant dead, dust-bunny spiders in the basement. Having a reaction. Just had an involuntary benedryl nap!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Neo said...

They're in season!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Death to the Dust-bunny Spiders! Oh but they're already dead!?!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Or ARE THEY?

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

The ones I picked off were , I think

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Check for a pulse! Sometimes they play dead! OMG!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, If they were Zombie Spiders, I think they'd moan.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Don't say that too loud somebody might get an idea and do a cheeseball movie based on zombie spiders!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, a new Zombie flick just opened too! Saw the star on Jimmy Kimmel the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home