Saturday, September 03, 2011

Reflecting Flight

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2011
I think this altered image is nifty.


Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2011

Here I see a cute little critter with blue glowing eyes n a white wig, who's reflection is doing a Russian jump...


Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2011 A days end on a free day at my fave place in the world gave me this moment to keep forever.


This week I have some free time off from work. I'd been hoping to go swimming more but fave beach is closed due to so much debris being washed up. At least I got some beautiful sunset pics to enjoy n share.


Also MB n her Little Ones are here for the week-end. A PC party/ BBQ is tomorrow- a great way to celebrate The end of Summer.

I hope yours also ends on an up-note...

Happy Labor Day!

9 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Neo said...

love that last pict. Nice reflection.

Save a burger for me!!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Hope you enjoy that BBQ, Snaggle. Enjoy your time off.

I got my Pampered Chef thingie in the mail. Thank you!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, There was a leftover burger, cause we were busy eating a Thai salad, fruit salad, plus Teriaki chicken, n steak. I'm so full!

Lynn, the recipe making was fun, using tools that make it easy. It was fun n the food yummy! Kids had fun too. Did I mention the Mariachi cake? I already used my cutting mats a few times- so quick n easy! Glad you got your Mega-lifter. I hope it comes in handy soon.

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Wow that last shot is incredible! Hope you enjoy your time off!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I got so many good shots that day, but the bird won! Thanks. I am enjoying free time, but want to swim too...

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

hiya, thanks for coming by sugarloaf mountain, tis always good to have you.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, You're welcome! It's always worth the click trip!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

WONDERFUL to see again. I really drink in that scene with my eyes.

Wait?? I thought I commented on this before. I snoozed, I almost losed.

xxoo

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Maybe you remembered another of a gazillion sunset pics on ESR, or pulled my trick of commenting on a different post by accident... thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home