Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Time

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010

.
.
.
For Merry Day, this is a pic from out in the yard of my upstairs hall window, where I put up a string of multi-colored Christmas lights in the improvised shape of a tree. They double as a much needed light for getting up the stairs after work, too
.
This year I only have a seven-inch, wire with green glitter tree from the Dollar Tree on my table. So here is my larger symbolic tree.
.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010.
.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about posting another pic from that lighted theme park home down the street...







Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010


.
.
Plenty of trees to go around!
(Without killing any-)

Have a Merry Christmas Holiday Readers!
(I'm bringing candy to work...)

5 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

work not me
I'm setting at home
I'm not going out
yet I'm not alone

Many a friends I have
around this world
They may not be on the blog
but in my heart they whirl

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Delightful lights, Snaggle. Sending you a wish for a peaceful Christmas. Sounds as if you have to work, but I hope you get to see your family some.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, I'd much rather stay home myself! No choice but earning rent tho- Lucky you are for many dear souls about the globe-
Thanks Hope your day went well!

Lynn, Thankyou! Here comes a big NorEaster snowstorm so have early work for Sunday. I visited BBM Fri evening. I got in a few phone calls.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger ... Paige said...

it's not the tree that makes Christmas it is the person's soul

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Paige, Ah so true- Just a pic theme. It would've beena much easier holiday for me if I didn't have to work tho...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home