Friday, December 24, 2010

Dec Do-dads

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010

You could call my decorations this year sparce. These nifty appliques are so cool, I tried to take close ups of them a good ten times... This is as good as it got. Well, they are teeny-weeny!
.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010.
I never hung up the Wooden Snowman this year, he's still standing on the kitchen table with some shells.
I'll admit Little Magnetic Fuzzy Santa spent the whole year on the refrigerator door keeping me company during early a.m. meals!
.
Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010
.
Yep, Santa is pooped! He'd much rather play with computer paint programs than wrap stuff.
Oh well, back to the List!

5 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love your decorations!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

tomorrow is the big day of the year. Will one of them.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Thanks. I hope your Christmas with your family is wonderful n Blessed!

Ellis, Today is actually my Holiday- n tomorrow a work day! I got in a little visit n presents with some Little folks this evening, then made some calls, n my phone batt is dead now- That is all the Christmas i get besides the alone part! Thanks for your evening company!
May you n your family have a Blessed Christmas Day tomorrow!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Darn Dan! I finally get another comment n it's spam... (FYI I happen to be female, btw)

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

A Google Image Search for "sparcing emotions" turned up the top image of appliques.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home