Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Brighter Side

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010 .
.
.
Hot, sunny, n windy, gorgeous day, a week before Memorial Day starts the tourist season, on Day Off!

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010.

Perfect for skipping early chores n hiking to the front beach to hang out with some little ones n play. The beach to the left of the pier is lined with blooming primrose.

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010 .
.
.
.
.
I helped with the finger steps n some water buckets.
.
After awhile, of course, Godzilla knocked it all down...


Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010

Then a bunch of little friends showed up, n some crab adventures were launched.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At least the day wasn't all bad before my yard n house chores had to get done...
A good way to start my day...

4 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That sounds like a glorious day!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

glad you were able to enjoy your day and make some vitamin D! it was bloody hot out yesterday- i spent it outside in Andover with the boss- 2 layers of pray on SPF 50, and I made out okay!!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Oh, how lovely! What a beautiful way to spend the day! Being near the ocean just clears out all the cobwebs, doesn't it? You're so lucky!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, it was fun, tho I was very sleepy n couldn't wait to back home for more tea caffiene.

MB, Me too. The water was pretty warm too. Ya, usually I have to take D supplements. Nice n 80 here- so glad I wasn't cooking food at work! Glad you survived the outdoors 90F inland!

BB, This village is one huge kid farm! Cottages upon cottages full of little ones! They're really good at play-groupng too!

Talon, I got to ignore the miserable cobweb stair-work- clean-up until I got back. I should've gotten out today too, but now am paying the price for not doing work laundry yesterday.
I write more good stuff today tho!
Without the beach atmoshpere, I'd be a raving lunatic by now!
I hope you get to be lucky on a beach soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home